quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2007

Copyright (C) All rights reserved

Hoje só para os que falam em "istrangeiro", essa estranha forma de comunicar... (Copiado de um sítio qualquer).


“Dear diary,

I woke up today and couldn’t decide what to wear. I looked outside. The sky was blue and the sun eager to shine. “Not so warm clothes”, I thought. Amongst the not so warm clothes I was not sure: Blue, black or green? 10 minutes and 3 changes later I chose pink. Breakfast: to have it or not to have it? Cookies and milk or milk and cereals? I picked a banana and walked out the door. Bad choice! Sun not always mean hot weather, not in this country, no sir! Highway, normal road? Normal road, jammed as hell! Stop at the yellow sign or pass it quickly so it doesn’t turn red? Never cross yellow signs flying when police is behind you! What for lunch? Full warm meal or just a little sandwich to keep fit? The nice hot meal just just fuc%$* my pink shirt. Call or email? Busy line. Watch TV or do some sports? Twisted ankle while running away from a dog. Skimmed, semi-skimmed or fat milk? Watch a movie or drink a beer? Horror or comedy? Drama or thriller? Go to bed early or watch just a little more TV? Is life always this difficult or am I having a bad day? I am glad human kind is not dependant on my hard decisions!”



Um beijo com saudade...



(PS - para quem não percebe esta língua estranha, não se preocupem, não tinha grande interesse, como sempre!)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Há dias assim bons e agradáveis, em que parece que tudo corre ao contrário e que mais valia termos metido baixa e ficado na cama.
Espero que só tenhas *postado (como se diz agora na gíria da www. - embora reze todos os dias para que não pegue, porque é daquelas 'não palavras' que me fazem arrepiar os pelinhos todos dos braços) este excerto por teres achado giro, não por teres tido um dia assim of late. ;P